1. The human spirit is alive and well. From balcony jamming in Italy to Bin Isolation Outing, we may be separated physically but people will always find a way to connect.
2. Hugs are really, really good. When things calm down and we say good riddance to Covid-19, everyone I know will be getting a whole lot of overzealous bear hugs.
3. I don’t love Zoom meetings but at least I can wear pyjama pants and Ugg boots.
4. We are so very lucky to live in Australia. Whether you like ScoMo or not, our leaders are doing a pretty awesome job at keeping the curve down.
5. Humans are really adaptable. I’m finding myself constantly in awe of the innovative & creative ways small business owners are changing the way they operate to keep themselves afloat.
As an event photographer, my busy start to the year came to a grinding halt over two days in March. I love events and can’t wait to immerse myself in them again, but this down time has allowed me to discover a new love – stock photography. This shoot was safety awareness inspired and has been my most popular so far. Silver linings…?
My stock photography portfolio can be viewed here